With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a full time wordpress programmer. I have a business that hosts, administrates and enhances client websites. You'd start with only part time and as my business expanded, your hours would expand. You would be responsible for three areas:
1. New Website design and development (infrequently)
2. Website Modifications, including installing password protected review page for customers to leave testimonials; other changes
3. Minor fixes and changes to existing website, such as adding a image, change text or font.
4. Expert in Wordpress admin tasks
5. Knowledgeable in site optimization and site security enhancement
I pay about $300 per month for full time work.
My definition of full time is 48 hours per week. My business runs from Sunday to Friday afternoon and is closed from Friday afternoon through Saturday. You would need to be available for Skype meetings during your working hours, both audio and chat. I'm trying to build a solid team and very much prefer someone who w...
Sign in or Register to see more