The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Brooklyn, 11203, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a growing ecommerce site selling home improvement products with over 52,000 monthly visits
looking for a web developer to maintain and fix bugs in existing ZenCart PHP site, while building a new site preferable in magenta
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation
Must work in our Canarsie, Brooklyn NY offices
Sign in or Register to see more