The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Do you want to write about stocks for a fun client? Do you write clearly? Can you report facts accurately? Will you not copy yourself or others? If so, please apply.
1. You will set up 5-article milestones (divisible contracts) after 1 paid sample article.
2. You will be paid $20/article for each article that is 950-1200 words, and that you proofread.
3. For each article, you will write about specific stocks you select from a group of 50. You will provide a positive opinion on news, lawsuits, events and acquisitions that affect margins, cash flow or earnings multiple expansion for each stock. You must explain WHY you have your opinions.
3. You must respond accurately to our feedback and edits. Articles may be attributed and sometimes ghost-written. You have the flexibility to write 4 to 40 hours per week and/or every day.
4. You will become an expert on 10-15 companies and be able to write quickly.
To apply: US, UK, Canadian and Australian nationals only. ...
Sign in or Register to see more