With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The task is to create a Linux FUSE based file system for OpenStack Swift with additional helper tools/GUI.
* Create new file systems using prefixed objects inside a Container in Swift.
* Upload files of unlimited size. Automatically split a file into a definable segment size (default 10 MB).
* Encryption of all data using AES-NI offloading on Intel CPUs (GCC 4.4+). AES-CTR + HMAC verification? You need to be rock solid on encryption and verification.
* Local caching with definable disk space allocation (x GB).
* Bandwidth throttle (in Mbit/s).
* Multi-threaded upload and download.
* Segment uploads has to be MD5 checksumed locally and compared with the server (see Swift API).
* Immutable directories (lock directories from being edited).
* Export NFS share from the FUSE mount point.
* Export Samba from the FUSE mount point.
* Use SQLite for file system metadata (directories, file names, size, access times/dates et...
Sign in or Register to see more