With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This very small project will test your abilities with Google App Engine, Python and Facebook. This is not a commercial application. If you succeed with this, we can go forward together on the real project.
Implement a trivial guess-the-number game where two players compete to guess a number between 1 and 10 chosen randomly by the game. The first player to guess correctly is the winner. The game should include these features:
• The game should be found at [obscured] /YOURGAMENAME
• Facebook users should be able to join the app, and to invite friends to join it
• Use OAuth 2.0 for authentication
• Games can be started with either a friend or a random opponent
• Implement using Google App Engine with Python 2.7
• Select a suitable source-code repository
We use Eclipse as a development environment. You may use the same, or if you have a better solution then you may use that but please explain your choice.
BONUS (NOT REQUIRED):
• Use Django where appropriate
• Provide updates on ...
Sign in or Register to see more