With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for game developers (individuals or companies) to help create a series of 8 bit games for the iPhone. The games will most likely all be platform or puzzle games, and the first will need to be created on a tight timeline.
We are open to the games being coded in Objective C, Cocos2d, Phonegap or Titanium.
- 2+ years in game development alone. Please do not apply if this does not describe you.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and has worked on high quality, fully realized (ideally, commercialized) games.
- At least 2 references from previous clients.
- Very good English and communications skills. Responsive to email and IM's.
- In-house 8 bit graphics or sound designers.
- A 5 star Elance rating with 100+ hours.
- Located in a time zone close to GMT.
- - - - -
If interested, please reply with examples of previous games you have worked on. If I like your work, I will reply and give you more details. The quoted budge...
Sign in or Register to see more