The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are an Online and Event merchandise solution company, built from a niche in the marketplace for a company that does it right. We make great product for all of our partners, and our goal is to provide the best customer service both on the web and in the venue that you visit. We view everything as a new Opportunity, every customer as a Guest, and every relationship as a Partnership.
We're looking for a problem solver. We need a programmer with eCommerce experience to tackle merchandising and logistics modules. This includes UPS and USPS shipping modules. Please see the job description for more details.
- Make general updates to site literature
- Organize merchandise categories from provided direction
- Update/Upgrade shipping modules to reflect our shipping rates in shopping cart
- Implement option for customer to customize their product and reflect price in total(will elaborate)
- Update/Upgrade a solid, detailed technical design...
Sign in or Register to see more