The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have recently transferred a 150 table MSAccess database to MySQL. To facilitate our further development work we now need a complete set of EER Diagrams describing our database:
1. Contractor will be supplied a MySQL dump of the database
2. Contractor is to generate EER diagrams for the complete db. Since this would become rather large we would prefer the generation of sub Diagrams describing groups of tables that are tightly interconnected. Clarity is top priority.
3. Preferred platform would be the MySQL workbench
4. Diagrams generated by the contractor need to be applied to the main database as well as 2 alternate testing and development databases with identical database structure but different names.
5. All diagrams must allow synchronization forward and backward to the database, i.e. introduction of new relationships in the diagram must allow for generation in all three MySQL schemas/databases and vice versa.
6. Contractor should for all tables identify foreign ...
Sign in or Register to see more