The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
need case law to side with the following:
- when a father is found to alienate the child, he should not be awarded custody
- any case law regarding abusive behaviors including -- calling one parent names, wanting them dead, etc (parent should not be awarded custody)
- failure to maintain child support / medical expenses -- custody awarded to other parent
- case law regarding suggesting indoctrination (citing it doesn't work, indoctrination isn't beneficial, etc) citing indoctrination alienates the other parent
- cases regarding amount of time spent with the other -- in this case, we are combatting against: one parent giving many days of visitation -- and the other parent giving 0 days of visitation. the judge sided with the 0 parent visitation saying that 0 days was enough.
- cases regarding alienation of step parents.
- cases where one parent took extended breaks -- decided to not see their child -- and cases which say that it is harmful to send the child with the parent w...
Sign in or Register to see more