The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
California Lawyer specializing in personal injuries with a special emphasis on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Looking for a writer who can speak to the every day layman about the law that deals specifically with head trauma and the experiences of someone dealing with post traumatic stress disorder. Must be good with deadlines and easy to work with.
This is a non-technical book and primarily deals with experiences as it relates to law. A background or experience in law or psychology preferred but not required.
- Create high-quality content that matches our intended voice and style
- Work with video interviews of the lawyer's experiences as primary notes for the book
- Primary audience: women
- 50,000 to 60,000 words estimate
- Require one chapter per week
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Non-disclosure will be required
- Patience working with a first time project author
Sign in or Register to see more