With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- medical writing
- medical research of citations and papers (references mainly - most of this is done)
- word and google docs
- high organized
- goal oriented
- work with little supervision
- communicate through google chat
- experienced medical writer
- knowledge of simulation a plus but not necessary
- good writer - write with verve, take flat concepts and make them interesting
- you are high organized (I am not)
- you can drive a project
I am looking for a ghost writer for a medical simulation training book I am writing. The project entails the following:
- organize the content I write and work it into my existing outline
- edit and flesh out certain sections
- research citations and questions in the content to save me time
- approx 250 page, full color book
- no layout required - only content editing and some content generation in google docs
- project is about 40% done. Of the 60% remaining, I will write 40% of that content and you will...
Sign in or Register to see more