The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to hire a ghostwriter to write a romance novel or novella based on a few or no lines of prompt.
The intended audience are English-reading women of majority age and above.
Let's be honest, this is a bodice ripper, and there's not much more required than that. Now that you have a more solid idea of what we're looking for, we can get down to brass tacks.
Fluent English writer who has at least a moderate grasp as to how a historical romance piece works, and how to write one. Someone female or whom has a very firm understanding into the female mind is preferred.
- Create a medium-to-high-quality English novella or novel that matches our intended voice and style
- Contribute ideas on improving existing content
- Accept and make minor alterations to ensure the content is what we're looking for
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely ...
Sign in or Register to see more