With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need 8 articles for a car insurance site. These are the requirements:
1) 500+ words
2) 100% original content from you- cannot be scraped or otherwise stolen.
3) Centered around a single keyword. I will provide the keywords.
Ex. auto insurance deductible
4) Have a quick summary statement at the beginning describing the article.
5) Include 3-4 subheadings throughout the article related to the keyword.
6) Include 2-3 instances of the keyword in the article - in a natural way.
7) Written with a slightly-edgy voice as if you're telling them something about car insurance that the industry doesn't want you to know - but in a respectful manner.
Sample article: [obscured] /accident-forgiveness-is-it-worth-it/
I don't want to pay any more than $10/article. I would like someone who has some experience with insurance - preferably someone who has worked in the industry.
If you're good, this could be a consistent gig. That's really what I'm looking for - and this is just a trial to find...
Sign in or Register to see more