With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
San Francisco, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a book that will talk about the life of a young, successful, good looking male in his 20's which will have the funniest stories, situations, and commentary on the market today. The book will be more outrageous, humorous, and witty than Tucker Max's "I hope they serve beer in hell" and will leave the readers with a glimpse of what it is like to play the dating field in today's society.
1. You must be funny, witty, and able to articulate the stories we discuss onto the text.
2. Must be easy going and not easily offended since these stories may seem outrageous but will always be hilarious.
3. Preferably located in California (Northern) to facilitate face to face meetings.
4. Have a track record of writing books according to guidelines and time frames.
2. Writing Sample (Similar to this type preferred)
3. Pay requirements.
Sign in or Register to see more