With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am interested in using Google App Engine for a Web App that does Meta-Search across a number of sites. As a first step toward that goal, I wish to make a very simple Web App that simply allows users to search google and bing from a single web page. The main goal of this project is just to get some experience that will help for planning a larger project later.
1. All code must run as a free account on google app engine.
1. Users can enter a word in the search field and click "Search"
2. A web-page is "immediately" returned from app engine with place-holders for where the search results from bing and google will appear
3. the server queries google for search results
4. the server queries bing for search results
5. as the search results become available on the server, they then appear in the (previously served) web page.
In order to show clearly that the code is working as specified above, there should be some aritificial d...
Sign in or Register to see more