The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Large travel brand is currently looking for a part-time digital/social media marketing professional to assist in the ongoing management/development of our Google Plus channel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Content creation, management, recommendations.
- Analytics (page/content performance, potential opportunities/threats, KPIs, recommendations based on data)
- Platform analysis (content/management trends, platform functionality, rules/policies etc?)
- Competitive analysis (direct competition and other leading brands)
- SEO strategy and implementation (provide strategic recommendations on how to best leverage SEO benefits of Google Plus).
- 2+ years experience developing and executing successful social media and SEO strategies.
- Proven ability to analyze, communicate and report platform/content performance, as well as user data and utilize it to provide strategic recommendations.
- Strong research skills and a passion for staying on top of ind...
Sign in or Register to see more