With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a book on English Grammar that is currently being used by students.
The book is about 150 pages with and split into two parts:
Part I is general grammar theory & Part II is grammar elements specific to aptitude tests.
The content is of high school level.
We would like you to;
1. Add suitable examples in Part I to make the text more interesting to read. We have already done part of the work.
2. Expand on Part II based on Notes (about 40 pages long) that we have created. Most of the points in the new documents already exist in the book. You need to make sure that whatever is missing is added to the appropriate sections in the book and the flow is preserved.
3. Part II contains a list of idioms. This section needs to be expanded by including idioms from the Notes, and providing examples of usage.
4. Update the formating to give the book a more professional look.
5. Finally,Proof read the entire book to make sure there are no 'unexplained' concepts and...
Sign in or Register to see more