With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Richmond, VA, 23173, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Visual Designer will be expected to:
• translate requirements, comps, and low-fidelity wireframes into visual designs for print, web, and video
• design page elements (icons, banner images, charts/graphs) for intranet, public website, social media, and web based applications
• design infographics, fact sheets, brochures, and posters for print
• design document templates for use in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• create motion graphics and edit videos
• assist in the maintenance of departmental standards documentation
• assist with the collection and organization of an agency media library
Adobe Creative Suite
• print design – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• graphic design – Photoshop, Illustrator
• web design – Photoshop (Fireworks is also an option if the designer prefers
• motion graphics – After Effects (Flash may also be an option under certain circumstances)
• video editing – Premiere (possibly in conjunction with Encore)
Sign in or Register to see more