The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are hiring a consultant to create 2D vector-based graphics (.DXF files) using software that can export to DXF files, and ultimately converted in to G-code for use with the laser cutters, EDM or water jet.
We will be sending the hired consultant 24 small parts (1" x 1") that need to be scanned into their software and "vectorized" for CNC laser cutting.
Requirements = Must ensure parts drawings:
1. Are created in a vector-based software that can create/export to DXF and PDF files
2. Can ultimately be converted into G-code for laser cutters
3. Can be scaled from 1" to 2" in diameter for variable part sizes
4. Can be easily modified by third parties
Two sets of parts are needed, for a total of 48 files. The seconds set will only take 10 seconds per part, so please do not over quote for the second 24 files!
5. 24 parts will be "vectrorized" the same as the original (from the scanned .JPG part images) chain hole and arm attaching the part and chain
Sign in or Register to see more