The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have created a FB app which suggests gifts for friend's birthday using information from friend's likes.We want to create a greasemonkey script which will enable this functionality on third party websites.
We are looking for a Greasemonkey and a Facebook Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our web applications. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): Facebook API
- A ...
Sign in or Register to see more