The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a highly skilled iPhone programmer to develop a cool new game.
This project is just a test/proof-of-concept and if successful, I will commission full game development.
The game is a 2D running game. This test project involves a character, represented by a rectangle, moving from left to right. There are obstacles coming his way (more rectangles) and he can jump or shoot to avoid them. Any contact with an obstacle results in game over. The test will not include any
creative artwork or character animation.
• A great iPhone programmer with game development experience, preferably including a 2D running game.
• Be able to think independently and help with the game design and concept development.
• Have basic ability to edit artwork and use graphical tools. (You must be able to do things such as creating solid rectangles and cropping images.)
• Be able and willing to test your own code and do QA.
• Have good command of the spoken and written En...
Sign in or Register to see more