With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We'd like to start by creating a simple application to load and display tabular data.
'src.zip' (attached) contains classes that supplies tabular data:
* DataSource is the mock data source where all tabular data are loaded.
* Table and Row are self-explanatory.
* DataSourceTest demonstrates how these classes work.
'layout.png' illustrates the relative position and size of 3 panels of the application
* List panel should show a list of available tables (loaded from the data source), this is similar to the 'Package Explorer' in Eclipse.
* Table panel shows each table in its own tab, this is similar to source file editors in Eclipse.
* Console panel shows output streams (out in black, err in red) of the program.
* At start-up, list panel should show all available tables. Table panel should be empty with no table loaded. Console panel should show all output generated by the application.
* Double clicking on a name in the list panel results in the table being loaded and ...
Sign in or Register to see more