With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our non-profit is looking for an experienced web design/development team to design, code and implement a group buying site like Groupon ( [obscured] ).
Basic functionality of the website:
- Deal page with deal information (text, images and videos), discount rate, deal end date/time, amount of money saved, number of coupons sold, google maps integration, display deal progress (how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
- Deals can be categorized by city
- Sell on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought). User gets email whether deal tipped or not. If the deal doesn’t tip: user is not charged.
- After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
- Ability to generate a rotating number of printable coupons each with its own code
- An attractive coupon template that incorporates text & images
- Should be built with ability to tag the ...
Sign in or Register to see more