With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a program based on openGL written in C. Platform is Linux, i686 and hardware is exactly defined. I need a video player in it, and I intend to make it with Gstreamer.
Video will be displayed on openGL texture provided by my program.
Audio will be played as simple as possible, probably with alsasink or similar with ability to choose which one to play if there are various options.
There are two types of video that will be played:
A) HD video
- Using gstreamer-vaapi plugin and modifying vaapisink element to use our texture for displaying (not to create texture and window)
B) RTP streams (MPEG2 TS)
- Making pipeline that will be able to display streams property and start them fast enough.
- If stream is HD it will be decoded in same way as A)
- If video is SD, it will be needed to modify gstglsink or extend appsink to display video on our texture (or something else, but with similar result)
- SD streams are interlaced and filter needs to be applied
- There ...
Sign in or Register to see more