With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What we are doing:
We are looking to integrate an accelerometer (MPU-6050) with an AVR Micro-controller and transmit the relevant data via Blue-tooth.
I am looking for an engineer with experience in:
- PCB Layout design
- AVR Microcontroller
- i2c communication
- SPICE modeling
- Breadboard designing/prototyping
Currently, we are prototyping this devise on a breadboard with various ready made accelerometer and microcontrollers from SparkFun.com
We are looking for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer who can consult us, help us troubleshoot, and do some of the work as well. We want help with:
- Designing the breadboard
- Working with the i2c and integrating the Bluetooth, uC, and MPU from sparkfun
- - so you may need to already know how those work, or be willing to review the instructional PDF's
- - you will need to know how to program the microcontroller (in C)
- Once the breadboard prototype is made, help us design this on a PCB design software
- - like Eagle or somethin...
Sign in or Register to see more