The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
PLEASE read carefully before applying: ONLY candidates in the United States!
1.) You must have the legal right to work in the US. That is you must be either a US Citizen, US Resident or hold some type of employment VISA!
2.) You must be QUALIFIED!
3.) You must be able to start work ASAP at the client site. (During the Interview you can discuss Remote, Virtual, Telecommuting.
Here is the Job Description:
We are looking for a Hardware Test Engineer with the following experience and requirements
· EE with Board Level Design and Test Experience
· Validate high speed digital video interface signaling including signal integrity and timing.
· Experience with Audio
· Test analog signal conditioning circuitry.
· Validate digital timing for devices such as DDR3, Flash, and EEPROM etc.
· Write test automation scripts in Lua.
· Test inter -IC protocols such as I2C, and SPI.
· Perform thermal tests on devices.
· Write test plans and test reports.
· BSEE or BCS
· 5+ years'...
Sign in or Register to see more