The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We want to have our own HDR viewer
Requirements for a stand-alone HDR viewer similar to Quicktime VR, krano-player.com ( [obscured] ) or LizardQ-Viewer ( [obscured] )
- view spherical panoramas of at least 20,000 x 10,000 pixels resolution and higher
- compatible file formats: *.exr and *.hdr – 32-bit; *.jpg-8-bit and *.tif – 16-bit and 8-bit
- image rotation, zoom and exposure adjustable by mouse and keyboard
- keyboard short cuts for toggle between spherical and equirectangular display as well as full screen display
- info display showing file name, resolution, magnification, view mode (spherical or equi)
- superimposition of a logo
- compatible with Win7 and Win8 and the latest Nvidia and ATi GPUs (what's about MAC OS?)
- standalone program (like LizardQ-Viewer) with no installation requirred (running from a USB-Stick too)
Will we receive the source code and will there be support after delivery of the viewer?
Sign in or Register to see more