With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a simple HE design program (Excel Macro) to calculate various parameters given the geometric details of a "Pipe in Pipe" Heat Exchanger. See sketch of a typical such unit attached.
Given various dimensional and material details (OD, ID, Thickness of pipes, Len/Ht/Thk of Ribs, # of Ribs, length of each section etc.); Incoming Temp/Flow-Rate of Cold Fluid
- The program should allow the user to select the Hot Fluid from Drop-Down menu
(Water; Heat Transfer Oil; Steam etc.)
- The program should allow the user to select the Hot Fluid Temp from Drop-Down menu
- The program should allow the user to select the Hot Fluid Flow-Rate from Drop-Down menu
- The program should allow for selection of Saturated / Unsaturated steam as Heating medium with user to provide temp. / pressure of incoming steam. Relevant steam data to be stored within the program
- The program should be able to calculate:
- Heat Transfer per section (BTU)
- Outgoing Temp of Cold Fluid (deg F)
Sign in or Register to see more