The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a static FAQ/Help website.
- the website should be viewable in both desktop and mobile browsers
- a good example to follow is the Instagram help website: [obscured] /
- look at the above Instagram help site in both desktop and mobile browsers to see what I'm looking for
- the color scheme should follow the Fargate application ( [obscured] /us/app/fargate/id474662131?mt=8) and be easily editable via CSS files
- there is NO need for: search function, Top Issues section, or the "was this question helpful" portion in each help topic. The site is purely static
- The content should be easily editable and appended. (Perhaps loaded from Smarty config files)
- The site must be localized. The content should be loaded depending on the language specified. Unknown languages should default to English
- I am NOT looking for content, simply the basic structure where I can add my own content
Please let me know if you have any questions and concerns.
Sign in or Register to see more