With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am building an online tutoring service for U.S. high school and college math students. I want to hire an administrative assistant for locating and vetting a team of 3-5 cheap workers who can provide written solutions to math homework problems. Here's how I anticipate things working:
(1) Users on our site submit either a written statement or a scanned image of the problem.
(2) You assign the problem to an available solver.
(3) You run the solution through text-to-voice software, create a PowerPoint presentation, and sync the audio with a PowerPoint slide show of the solution using basic video-production software.
(4) We post the recorded video online for the user.
(5) This process would need to complete within 24 hours of the user submitting their problem.
(6) Time required for a single problem solution expected to be 0.5 hour for solver, 1 hour for you. Total target cost (solver and you combined) is $5.
(7) Solvers could be students themselves, in China, India, where...
Sign in or Register to see more