With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a manuscript of about 25,000 words written in Scrivener with some included graphics. I want to use Scrivener to publish both Kindle and PDF (via LaTeX forms of the book, so I think that MultiMarkdown feature of Scrivener would be appropriate. I expect to have to add tags to the Scrivener source to make it all work, but i don'w want to experiment with it. That's what I need you for! Right now, all the formatting is RTF (which sucks...).
My aim is to have a PDF that includes:
* an effective, hyperlinked Table of Contents
* a hyperlinked index
* internal hyperlinks
* embedded graphics in subsection headers
* call-out boxes, footnotes and sidebar text
Your work product will include some combination of:
* helping me structure my workflow with these tools
* custom XSLT files for the multimarkdown to create better LaTeX
* found or custom LaTeX style files
Added 16 AUG 2011, 14:56 PM EDT
the book i'm working on is call...
Sign in or Register to see more