With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The servers are CentOS servers with cPanel.
I just restored both of my servers from backups, changed passwords, and restored my database backups because my servers just got an malware attack on them and maybe even got rooted (not 100% sure on the rooted part).
I need your help making sure I'm as secure as possible so this doesn't happen again in the future...
Here's what I need:
1. Do a full server security audit on both servers.
2. Double check and make sure the "malicious code injected" is gone from both servers.
3. Triple check and make sure there is nothing rooted on the servers.
4. do whatever it takes to prevent future attempts of them coming back and doing this again on both servers.
5. Do this on 1 of the servers -> [obscured] /Further_Security_Steps
6. And preform any other further security necessary on both servers.
7. Basically, get both servers more secure.
I want someone that is experienced at security on servers and extremely detailed and loves hel...
Sign in or Register to see more