The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Mobile Developer will code, unit test, implement and support the native iPhone/iPad/Android and Windows Mobile Applications that are developed. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance, and the ability to work effectively and provide very responsive support to this application.
- 3-5 years hands on experience with Objective-C and/or Cocoa Framework/iOS SDK/Xcode/Java Scripting//Windows Mobile development and capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for iPhone, Android, Window Mobile and Tablet devices.
- Strong fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure, asynchronous processing and algorithm designs, MVC, create/consume web services.
- The resource should have full experience of building and launching the apps.
- The resource should have full experience using code repository such SVN and GitHub.
- The app need to be fastest ...
Sign in or Register to see more