With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
LearnZillion is seeking talented writers to create historically accurate, rich, engaging, and age-appropriate short stories (600-1,050 words) for fourth graders designed to expose students to the genre and facilitate reading comprehension strategies. Contractors will deliver three versions of the same story at Fountas and Pinnell reading levels O, P, Q.
Contractors will be expected to:
- Conduct an necessary research into the time period in order to ensure that all details are accurate.
- Use provided resources and guidelines to ensure that their stories are age and reading-level appropriate.
- Deliver a short, bulleted outline providing an overview of the story they propose as well as a rough draft for feedback prior to the final version.
Contractors will be provided with:
- A historical time period in which to set their story.
- Information and resources about Fountas and Pinnell leveling
- Feedback on rough drafts.
Final deliverable (all 3 versions of the text) by June 8th is ...
Sign in or Register to see more