The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A yet to be launched niche blog focused on the hosteling industry seeks to appoint an experienced travel writer with a knee interest in backpackers hostels. The core focus of this new blog will be the business operations of a backpackers hostel.
1. To showcase hostel owners (across the world), sharing their successes and failures into running a hostel business.
2. To showcase hostel technology, such as property management systems, booking engines, hostel marketing etc etc.
3. To showcase hostel furniture suppliers such as bunk bed manufacturers/distributors etc.
4. To profile hostel software developers.
5. Highlight hostel industry events.
6. To become the authority blog within the hosteling industry
7. To become the preferred advertising medium for hosteling brands.
1. Have a proven track record in generating engaging travel content...required to supply existing portfolio.
2. Be able to generate content beyond text...such as podcast and video...
Sign in or Register to see more