The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
New York, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
USA Immigration Group, Inc., a New York City based company providing quality, efficient, and accurate immigration services, is looking for a full-time in-house entry level immigration attorney with a take charge attitude and a passion for Immigration Law who can provide our clients with the best possible representation. All activities will be under the supervision of a Senior Immigration Attorney.
• Graduate of an accredited law school (JD) and admitted and in good standing with any State Bar in the United States.
• Must have at least one year of paid or volunteer immigration law experience.
• Must have knowledge and experience in all phases of family-based immigrant, employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
• Must have strong organizational skills and ability to organize and manage multiple cases.
• Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to explain complex immigration concepts in an understandable format ...
Sign in or Register to see more