The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Madison WI, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
* Client: DPI - Department of Public Instruction
* Role: Project Manager - Datawarehouse
* Number of Positions - 1
* Location: Madison, WI
* Start: 3/12/12
* Duration: 18 months
* Rate: $75/hr as a 1099 or c2c including expenses. W2 is possible but rate would reduce to cover employer taxes.
* Expenses: Included in rate above
* Face-to-Face: Face-to-face interview required after phone screen. Candidate is expected to cover this cost. If not possible, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission.
* Due Date - 3/2/12
* Posting Rating: C
This position is for a Project Manager with Educational Datawarehouse implementation experience.
Candidates should have experience implementing an educational data warehouse. The ideal candidates will have knowledge of the Versi-Fit Edvantage data warehouse.
Professional certification is highly desirable. Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience. Capable of managing a project with up to (10) or more staff and/or a...
Sign in or Register to see more