The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need an HTML-savvy graphic designer to create an HTML email file to send to an outside vendor for sending on their behalf.
Please adhere to the look and feel of the website: [obscured]
Here are the specs:
• Messages for email blasts should be submitted in HTML format. Your HTML and images should not exceed 500 kilobytes.
• It is preferred that images are referred to on the web. We cannot guarantee that all subscribers will view images properly in their mail readers.
• We redirect all URLs for tracking purposes, and sometimes messages can be caught in spam filters if not embedded behind text. Therefore, we strongly suggest that all URLs be embedded behind text such as "click here" or "visit our website."
• We only accept HTML submissions containing no scripts, i.e. java scripts or flash scripts.
• Submissions should be typeset using us-ascii, iso-8859-1 or unicode characters. Messages may be encoded using 7bit, 8bit, utf-8, quoted-printable or base64 encodings....
Sign in or Register to see more