The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking to build a web based site, that will take in an XML file that is submitted to the United States Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
The app should
1. Read in the XML file- and validate it given the XSLT – Examples are provided. The XML data format is based on this SEC Form PF (PDF) - [obscured] /rules/final/2011/ia-3308-formpf.pdf
2. Store the values in a Sql Database – model the database for time series of the schema (for we will have user accounts and time series of data)
3. Design & Create a nice online dashboard that will concisely display data. Here are is design aesthetic and quality that I like -
I like the cleanness of these frameworks.
1. When applying, please tell me the stack you wish to build on.
2. Only going to consider candidates with relevant experience and projects they can demonstrate- send me a link o...
Sign in or Register to see more