With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a relatively simple application to calculate product pricing. The app should be built as a PhoneGap/Cordova based application, which loads a small YAML file containing:
- a short list of components with prices for each component
- a few other small numbers which get used in some of the calculations below
- a passcode (in clear text)
- a set of pricing discounts, so that, for example, quantities 101 - 1000 of a product might receive a 5% discount, and 1001 - 1999 might receive a 7% discount.
- an expiration date for the YAML file. After that date, local storage should be cleared out if a new file cannot be loaded.
The YAML file should be written to local storage, so that the app can run offline. If the app is online, it should check a given location to see if there is an updated price list YAML file. While it is checking/loading/parsing, it should display an activity indicator and say things like "connecting..." "loading data..." "done", or...
Sign in or Register to see more