The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an individual NOT a company. The successful applicant will be proficient in the following:
1. Human Resources processes
2. Staff coordination and scheduling
3. Market research
4. Posting bids to job platforms like Elance
5. English, written and spoken must be excellent. If you are not from the United States, you should understand what conversational English is and be able to demonstrate fluency.
6. Time management is EXTREMELY important
7. Oral and Written Communication
8. Project Management and Planning
9. Reliability and Professionalism
This position is part-time and working hours are Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM CST to 1:00 PM CST with a break for lunch. This schedule is non-negotiable. Employees are expected to be on time and must have a reliable internet connection.
The successful applicant should be a self starter; quick learner and highly motivated to be an asset to the company. We are a fast paced company that believes in promoting from within first....
Sign in or Register to see more