The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We, a North American software company, are looking to arrange meetings with a selected list of Hungarian software companies. We have not been able to make contact with the companies, possibly due to language barrier, and are looking for a native Hungarian speaker with some market knowledge to facillitate the communication.
The tasks are as follows:
1) Set up meetings with the selected for pre-arranged dates in which a senior manager of my company will be visiting Hungary
2) Deliver our message to the executives of the Hungarian companies in order to arrange the meetings
The following are mandatory skills required for the role:
1) Complete fluency in English and Hungarian (business and technical)
2) Comfortable phone manner
3) At least basic understanding of technology and software (eg. Microsoft, Java, Oracle)
4) Resident of Hungary (as our senior manager may require a translator to accompany him - expenses to be covered if this is the case)
We will pay a fee per meeting arrange...
Sign in or Register to see more