The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am interested in acquiring a number of split flap display modules in order to create a small art installation. Options would include salvaging old modules from, for example, a railway display board, or purchasing new modules from one of the few existing manufacturers.
A split flap display looks like this: [obscured] /watch?v=HYhlQDS03KM
The scope of the project is to:-
* Identify a suitable source where these modules can be purchased
* The modules should be in working order (obviously!)
* The modules should display alphanumeric characters. A-Z, 0-9, and a space at a minimum.
* The supplier must have have at least 20 identical modules for sale
* The price per module should be less than EUR75
* You must supply a datasheet, or a suitable document which would allow a competent engineer to build a driver circuit and software for the display modules
* There's no requirement to design or deliver any functional driver circuit or software as part of this job
This is a no-win-no-fee ...
Sign in or Register to see more