The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm writing a Two-Hand Canasta card game in Flash and I need some Illustrated assets for the game.
Here's a layout I did. Please excuse the artwork:
The game screen will not normally be that crowded, but could get close to that crowded in some games.
The assets I need are:
1. A 53 card deck (including joker) that looks good at both 30x40 px and 45x60 px
2. Two abstract cartoon avatars, one male & one female
3. A nice looking background
4. Button Background for the Menu & New Game buttons
5. A Score Box
6. Something to indicate the two different melding areas. Primarily the player's melds.
7. Some sort of indicator to show when a canasta is 'Dirty'
8. Some sort of indicator to show how many cards are in a player's meld
9. A font chosen from [obscured] /webfonts or a web safe font for the text.
I'm looking for someone who can do the artwork in Illustrator CS3, CS4, or CS5, or someone who can do the art work directly in Flash.
Sign in or Register to see more