With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have approx 7,000 images to resize, from original JPGs to a fixed aspect ratio crop.
The job has already been done once, but the images are too small. The brief is to create a tool to speed up the process and match the new images to the existing thumbnail crops. What is needed..
* MySQL database - all the source images will be loaded into a folder these will need to be pulled into a database to monitor which have been processed. in the database will be:
- The original image names
- The name of the existing tumbnails
- A flag to indicate the image is being processed (lock flag)
- A flag to indicate if the image has been processed
- The email address of the user that processed the image
- Date/time the image was processed
* The tool to upload and crop the images needs to function something like this [obscured] /php-jquery-image-upload-and-crop/
The tool would need to...
- Grab the next image in the list (from DB) that needs processing
- Lock the row, so that other users...
Sign in or Register to see more