The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Completing a government agency form on behalf of the client and appropriate to the client's needs;
(2) Transcribing responses to a government agency form which is related to an immigration matter; provided, however, that advice shall not be offered to a client as to his or her answers on such forms;
(3) Translating information on forms to a client and translating the client's answers to questions posed on such forms;
(4) Securing for the client supporting documents currently in existence, such as birth and marriage certificates, which may be needed to be submitted with government agency forms;
(5) Notarizing signatures on government agency forms, provided that the person performing the service is a notary public commissioned in the State of Georgia and is lawfully present in the United States;
(6) Preparing or arranging for the preparation of photographs and fingerprints;
(7) Arranging for the performance of medical testing (including X-rays and AIDS tests) and the obtaining of repo...
Sign in or Register to see more