With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This application will read messages from an SQS queue, spawn a new worker thread and process the next SQS message.
Each worker thread will execute a simple PHP script that creates an entry within the SimpleDB and then goes to sleep for 60 seconds.
To test the applicaion, you will need to provide a sample web page that creates SQS messages with a unique message ID, which in turn is processed by the SQS Receiver.
- will process messages until maximum number of worker has been reached (where maximum is a variable)
- once a worker thread is finished, the SQS receiver will process the next SQS message (if there is one available)
- SQS Receiver marks the SQS message as completed once the worker thread is finished
- Runs a PHP Script that creates the following entry in the SimpleDB: "Name->Message Id, Attribute->Proccessed/Current Date Time"
- The message itself contains 2 attibutes: a unique ID and creati...
Sign in or Register to see more