With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need the implementation of an django-cms template using an existing site as a model.
The model is [obscured] /products/studio2/releasenotes
* aimed for HTML5 based - targeted for current browsers but with decent degradation on old browsers - meaning: it should be usable (not nice)
* html should minimize the usage of DIVs used for design
* css style must be split in 3: layout, colors and typography
* the content width should be dynamic: minimal size 780 but group up to 1024.
* on lower window sizes the sidebar should drop down (under the content instead of staying on the right)
* horizontal & vertical menu styles (based on example)
* respect copyright - not allowed to *copy* existing resource files or code from the example.
* can and should use open-source components if required (js)
* the sidebar must be an optional component
* css/js minification is not part of the task
Sign in or Register to see more