With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a web app written in Ruby-on-Rails and would like to implement the following functionality:
- Ability to receive customer phone calls to a designated phone number
- Automated (VOIP?) calling of users from the application
- Ability to receive user input via touch-tone keypad and input communicated to web app
- Dedicated numbers that users can call for customer service that will forward to our cellphones/designated phone
- Automated menu that will direct customers/callers to the required functionality
We have contacted Twilio, but at the time they only offered services in the US. They subsequently have rolled out in Canada, but that doesn't help our situation.
We are open to guidance on the means of implementing all this required functionality.
Sign in or Register to see more