With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
For our test server we need a script to manage multiple Tomcat
installations on one host. The script should provide the following
* Install a new Tomcat Server:
-- Create a new UNIX user
-- Unpack a given Tomcat version (5.5, 6 or 7)
-- Assign unique IP addresses and port numbers
-- register a init script with upstart
-- Generate a sudo.conf entry, allowing the UNIX user to start stop the server.
* List all tomcat installations.
* Remove a Tomcat installation including its home and system wide
scripts installed during setup.
* The script will be called 'tcm' (Tomcat Manager).
* Implementation language is PERL
* The script will be used on a Ubuntu 12.04 Server Linux. No other Linux distribution needs to be supported
* Separate functions should be implemented as separate PERL modules
* The script must support these functions:
- tcm --init
- tcm --list-versions
- tcm --new-tomcat
- tcm --list
- tcm --remove
Each tomcat needs a unique IP a...
Sign in or Register to see more